Dear Members and Guests:
In this ever-changing environment, we want to provide an update on how we are operating today. First and foremost, the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff is our highest priority. We have implemented, and will be strictly enforcing, additional measures and precautions, as recommended by the CDC, throughout the property. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Here is a list of the items we currently have in place:
Prior to arriving at the golf course:
• If you are sick or are feeling sick, do not come to the golf course.
• Effective immediately, all tee times must be made either on-line, by phone, or through the Arcis Golf mobile app. Walk-up play is discouraged.
• Prepayment of tee times through the Arcis App, Stonecreek Website, or by phone is preferred to allow for a touch-free experience.
• The CDC’s requirement for social distancing of 6’ is being strictly enforced on property. We will not be pairing any golfers with unknown individuals.
• We ask that you come to the golf course with golfers you feel comfortable playing with. Members of the same group will be asked to ride together. Single rider requests will be honored on a cart available basis at a charge of $15.
• Mask up AZ:
• Wear a mask in the clubhouse, at the bag drop, and whenever you are within 6' of someone that does not live in your same household.
• Follow city mandated mask ordinances at all times.
• Masks will not be mandatory on the golf course, driving range, or while dining in the restaurant.
• Please arrive no less than 10 minutes before your tee time to minimize gathering in all areas.
• Dine-in is available in the restaurant with limited occupancy and 6' spacing of tables. All water stations have been removed from the golf course.
• All golf carts will be thoroughly sanitized before they are set-up in the staging area.
• Public spaces within the clubhouse will be closed to all members and guests. We will increase sanitation of our restrooms, golf shop, point of sale terminals and all high touch surfaces.
On the golf course:
• The cups on all putting greens have been modified to allow for ball retrieval without the need to touch any surfaces.
• Sand bottles have been removed throughout the golf course.
• Rakes will not be provided for bunker raking at this time. Please do your best to smooth disturbed sand with either your shoe or golf club.
• We ask you to please forgo the traditional after round handshake, and invite you to create your own socially distanced salutation. We’re fans of the putter salute!
• Please ensure that you wash your hands (while humming or singing your favorite tune) prior to a quick departure from the club.
We look forward to providing you with a safe haven in the future.
Stonecreek Golf Club